This article will teach you how to select documents for your vehicle packet and print them with TowLien
Printing a completed vehicle packet is simple with TowLien.
- Navigate to the vehicle.
- Select the Blue Print Packet Icon under Quick Launch
Tasks - Vehicle Tools - Print Packet
- ☑️Use the check boxes to add or remove the documents you would like to print
- Select "Print Packet"
⚠️Note: If a letter has not yet been mailed, you will not be able to print the letter in the vehicle packet.
💡If you have additional documents you would like to add for your state before printing the packet, proceed to the State/Misc Forms tab to add them.
Setting a Vehicle Status After your Packet is Printed
After selecting Print Packet you are presented with an option to set the vehicle status
The current options are:
- Mark the vehicle as claimed and set the claimant (remove from active inventory*)
- Mark the Vehicle as Junk/Salvage (remove from active inventory*)
- Mark the Vehicle as Sold at Auction (remove from active inventory*)
- Leave the vehicle in Active Inventory (no changes)