Impound Inventory lets you create barcode labels from DA desktop or from the mobile apps to manage your impound.
- Tag Impounded Vehicles with Inventory Barcode Labels via the Mobile and Driver apps. Drivers are prompted to place and scan an inventory barcode when a vehicle is impounded. Scanning the inventory barcode will also save the vehicle location making it easier to locate in the lot later.
Steps for Inventory Barcode Labels on DADriver
If the vehicle's destination is an impound lot, the driver will finish the call and be prompted place a tag on the vehicle and scan the barcode.
- Take Inventory of Impound Lots via the Mobile app. Provides fast barcode scanning along with direction and distance to all vehicles in the lot.
Steps for Impound Lot Inventory on DA Mobile
Press the menu button and then select Impound Lot Inventory
Select the impound lot you want to scan
Start scanning your vehicles
- Print Vehicle Inventory Barcode Labels from the Dispatch > More menu and from the Reports tab. View recommended equipment
- Print the barcode from the call in the More menu
- Barcodes can be printed in advance or from the Impound reports
The preprinted barcode can be purchased from companies like We Print Barcodes
⭐Note: A shortcut to the report can be found in the impound section too
- Impound Inventory Summary report displays a list of missing vehicles from the impound lot.